Closings and delays are more of a possibility as the weather gets colder. Below are some helpful pieces of information you'll want to know about them.
If EHOVE is closed or delayed due to inclement weather, it will be announced via auto call, and on EHOVE’s website, Facebook and Twitter, if possible.*
High School Students:
- For the first five days that campus is closed this school year due to a calamity day, there will be no student instruction. In the event there would be more than five calamity days this year, you will be expected to attend class remotely.
- If your home school is closed due to inclement weather but EHOVE is not, do not report to EHOVE. If EHOVE is having a remote day, you will be expected to log in remotely.
- If your home school is delayed due to inclement weather, report to EHOVE at the delayed start time.
- If your home school is closed or delayed due to reasons other than inclement weather, report to EHOVE at the usual start time.
- Please check with your home school in advance regarding possible transportation changes during delays.
- Some morning only students may not have to report on days with delays. In advance, check with your lab instructor or EHOVE counselor.
- Find out more at: Facebook - Twitter
Adult Education Students:
- Daytime class cancellations will be announced in conjunction with high school class cancellations.
- Evening class cancellations will be announced by 2 pm via a phone call sent only to evening students.
- Some students who go to off campus locations may still be expected to report. Speak with your instructor for more information.
- Find out more at Facebook - Twitter
*Power or Internet outages may cause difficulties in posting these items. If there are no postings, please refer to your area radio stations, television stations or websites for the latest information.