The public is invited to get hair, nail and other cosmetology services at the on-campus salon located in the Health & Human Services Building. Students perform a wide range of services at a nominal cost. Due to holidays, school events, and breaks between courses, please check on the salon's open days and times by calling ahead.
High School Salon
- NOW OPEN: Seniors operate the salon Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays. Morning session starts at 8:30 am, afternoon session starts at 11:45 am.
- NEW: Clients must call the salon at 419-499-4663 x245 for an appointment in advance. No walk-ins will be accepted due to limitations from the CDC regarding COVID-19 precautions.
- Check out the complete list of services and prices offered
- The salon will be closed on scheduled school holidays and as needed.
- Check out the Facebook page for more info about Cosmetology
Adult ED Salon
- Students operate the salon on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-7:30 pm. Call 419-499-4663 x343 or check the Facebook page to see the latest schedule of open days.
- Walk-ins are asked to arrive during these timeframes to ensure their services can be completed before the end of class:
- Chemical Services: before 5 pm
- Other Services: anytime from 4:30-7 pm
- Check out the complete list of services and prices offered by the Adult Education students
- Expected closed dates: All holidays and school breaks